Three-way Ball Valves Instrumentation ball valves are available in sizes of 1/8 inch through 1 inch with any combination of...
Instrumentation ball valves are available in sizes of 1/8 inch through 1 inch with any combination of FNPT, MNPT, or dual ferrule tube fitting connections. 6000PSI or 10000PSI pressures are available. These valves are 316 stainless steel construction, with a wide variety of soft seats available (PTFE is standard).
General product features:
- 2-way on-off; 3-, 4- or 5-way switching models
- Heavy directional black fenolic handle or lever handle
- Blow-out proof bottom loaded stem
- Low operating torque
- Floating ball design for positive sealing
- Variety of end connections include 1/4″ to 1″ NPT, BSP male or female threaded ends and 1/4″, 3/8″ and 1/2″ “PANAM” single or twin ferrule tube fitting ends
- Very robust and easy to maintain
- Maximum Working Pressure (MWP) and Temperature
- TFE seat: 6000 PSI (400 bar) at 20°C to 250°C
- KEL-F or Polyaman seat: 10000 PSI (700 bar)
- ISO 9000 Certified
- 316 stainless steel
- Built to MSS-SP-99