Indratel has supplied many small HMI (touch panel) and radio telemetry systems as an alternative to PC based SCADA systems;
with the largest system supplied controlling and monitoring in excess of 100 remote radio telemetry sites.
The benefits of small HMI (touch panel) systems are as follows:
– provide SCADA type functionality in an easy to use industrial hardened device
(that does not require high skill level operators, continual software upgrades or antivirus/malware protection).
These systems are designed and integrated by Indratel to provide a long and reliable services life (with several systems supplied by Indratel now having been in use for 10+ years); and include cellular modems to allow for SMS alarming, and for remote technical support by Indratel.
Small HMI systems have been supplied for;
– airport storm warning systems
– remote solar power supply monitoring and alarming
– sporting ground lighting tower control
– town water supply system monitoring, control and alarming
– agricultural water supply system monitoring, control and alarming
– tunnel gas monitoring and alarming
– effluent treatment plant monitoring, control and alarming
We work with you and your staff to provide a system that will stand the test of time.