Small size. Big impact.
The fuseless motor starters have been delivering reliable personal and operational safety in machines and systems for decades. The motor-starter combinations consist of a motor-protective circuit breaker and a contactor, which can be quickly connected and mounted thanks to the versatile and safe plug-in technology. The compact, fuseless motor starters also make it possible to engineer and build control panels that can be used worldwide. This also significantly simplifies their export to North America.
- The motor starters are assembled from our standard components (XTPE or XTPR + XTCE contactor)
- Motor starter assembly using plug-in components
- Clearly visible isolating distance between the motor-protective circuit breaker and the contactor
- Direct fieldbus connection to SmartWire-DT via plug-in contactor module or XTPE
- The functional design reduces wiring and lowers the testing costs
- Motor starters in accordance with IEC/EN 60947-4-1, VDE 0660 part 102
- UL/CSA (including types E and F) approvals for the North American market
- The plug-and-play motor starters can also be mounted on a bus bar system