The TP32 and TP32-T are specifically designed to protect process transmitters and devices on Fieldbus systems. The TP32 is a hybrid design consisting of high-power, solid state electronics and a gas discharge tube which is capable of diverting surges up to 10kA. For hazardous-area use, approvals for both intrinsically safe and flameproof (explosion proof) operation are available in all gas groups and apparatus temperature classifications up to T6. The terminated TP32-T has the same protection circuit as the standard product, but also includes a Foundation Fieldbus termination circuit. This unique combination eliminates the need to purchase and install additional termination circuitry for the FF segment.
- Fieldbus specific – meets the requirements of IEC61158-2:2000 and ANSI/ISA-50.02-2 1992
- TP32-T includes a terminator for Fieldbus in addition to surge protection
- Easy and direct mounting – simply screws into a spare conduit entry on the transmitter
- Parallel connection for zero voltage drop across device
- ATEX approved, certified FISCO terminator