Eaton’s PSL general purpose power supplies are single-phase, low-profile and can be mounted on standard DIN rail. The devices offer IEC Class II double insulated protection, which means that no earth connection is required, resulting in low leakage current and a longer lifespan. PSL power supplies are designed for use in compact cabinets for home automation, panel shops, food and beverage, and HVAC applications, communication networks and sensors.
- Offers IEC Class II double insulated protection with no ground connection required, resulting in low leakage current and a longer lifespan
- Provides a universal input voltage range of 90 – 264 Vac and a wide temperature range of –25 °C to 7 1 °C with greater than 80% efficiency
- This low-profile product is certified to numerous safety standards including IEC/EN/cULus 60950-1 Information
- Technology Equipment (ITE), UL 508 Industrial Control Equipment (ICE) and CSA 22.2
- Fully compliant with RoHS Directive 2011/65/EU for environmental protection
- NEC Class 2 and Limited Power Source (LPS) approvals are available