Demand more speed and torque
The PowerXL DA1 advanced variable frequency drive is ideal for demanding applications that are speed- and torque-dependent. Eaton’s PowerXL product family delivers outstanding performance regarding motor control and modularity. With the integrated EMC filter, braking transistor and the Modbus RTU and CANopen protocols on board, the DA1 is ready for use straight out of the box for a variety of applications. Customer-specific adjustments are made possible by the integrated function block editor, which allows for maximum flexibility.
- High overload capability: 150% for 60 sec., 200% for 4 sec.
- Integrated Modbus RTU and CANopen
- EMC filter, integrated
- Braking transistor, integrated
- Control method: V/F control, sensorless vector control, vector control with encoder
- Various I/O expansions
- Optional field bus connections
- Safe Torque Off (STO)
- Optional high-resolution OLED display
- Can be used to drive high-efficiency PM motors
- International standards (CE, UL, cUL, c-Tick, RoHS, Gost-R, UkrSEPRO).