Bliss Anand Type 2 & 3 switch mechanism are fitted with magnetically operated snap-action contact switches. The Bliss Anand switches operating mechanisms are constructed entirely in AISI304 stainless steel and fitted with a terminal board of resin suitable for high temperature applications. These two switches mechanism differ in the type of snap-action switches fitted and cover a wide range of applications and operating conditions.
- Special coating and linings.
- Special testing inspection and certification.
- Need-specific materials such as low temperature steel, AISI 316 L stainless steel, inconel, monel and PVC for chambers. AISI 316 L, inconal, hastelloy, monel, teflon etc. available for internal parts.
- Special models available for very high pressure.
- External chamber for series 7700 models.