About the Daniel Series 7NL Nitrogen Loaded Liquid Control Valve Products
Ideal For Surge Relief And Back Pressure Control
Providing an instantaneous response to pipeline surges and pressure, thereby protecting personnel, and mitigating equipment damage, high-performance Daniel® Series 700 Nitrogen-Loaded Control Valves (Models 762, 763, 765, 766 and 767) are an excellent product. Their rugged reliability gives linear control and high flow capacity which accurately monitors maximum pipeline pressure and maintains minimum back pressure. With no external pilot controls, and the cylinder, pistons and seat ring able to be removed as a cartridge assembly, maintenance is simplified and downtime is minimized.
Specifications of the Daniel Series 7NL Nitrogen Loaded Liquid Control Valve Products
|Line Size||DN50 to DN400 (2-in to 16-in)|
|Operating Temperature Range||-26º C to +205º C (-15º F to +400º F)|
|Operating Pressure Range||ANSI 150 to 600|
|Materials: Valve Body||Carbon Steel, ASTM A352 GR LCC|
|Materials: Valve Cylinder||DN50 to DN 200 (2-in to 4-in): Stainless Steel, ANSI 150 to 600; DN250 to DN 400 (6-in to 16-in) Carbon Steel, Nickel Coated, ANSI 150 to 600|
|Materials: Valve Piston||Standard: Stainless Steel|
|Materials: Seat Ring||DN50 to DN200 (2-in to 6-in) Stainless Steel; DN300 to DN400 (8-in to 16-in) Carbon Steel, Nickel Coated|
|Materials: O-Rings||Standard: Viton Dynamic and Buna-N Static; Optional: Neoprene, EPR, Viton GFLT, all Buna-N AP (Aggressive|
Features of the Daniel Series 7NL Nitrogen Loaded Liquid Control Valve Products
- The balanced piston and bias spring design achieve precise flow rate control even on dirty or viscous products.
- The adjustable control of closing speed prevents damage due to shock pressure.
- In comparison to axial flow valves, the high capacity 45º piston operation reduces pressure drop and maintenance.
- The positive shutoff (ANSI Class VI) and fail-safe closure upon power loss safeguard equipment and personnel.
- No nitrogen gas is used so operating costs are reduced.
- With all internal parts housed in a cartridge assembly, there’s no need to remove the valve from the line and uptime is maximised.
- The simple design features no diaphragms or stuffing boxes, minimising wear-related maintenance.
- Threaded seat rings on all valve sizes ensure high integrity.
Daniel’s Control Valves
Daniel has the control valve you need for multiple applications – pipeline control, blending, flow rate or pump control. One basic valve can perform many different functions because all Daniel 700 Series control valves are self-contained and externally pilot-operated. You can choose or change valve capability as required through multiple easily modified pilot arrangements.
Positive sealing, linear valve action, uniform fast response and leak-proof performance are assured through unique design features and unit-built construction. Because the basic valve’s body and internals are the same throughout the line, the spare parts inventory is simplified and costs are reduced.
Using an external pilot for multiple control functions, each 700 Series model is designed for general control applications. The valves can be installed in either a horizontal or vertical line with flow direction vertically upwards.
Download more resources (documents, drawings and videos) here.