The only explosionproof VFD solution utilizing NEMA 7 with active cooling.
ACE DG1 Variable Frequency Drives are highly flexible AC drives designed specifically for hazardous locations. Can be mounted next to the motor in the classified area, providing significant installation cost savings – along with the traditional VFD benefits of energy savings, speed and torque control, and system diagnostics.
Now available with Eaton’s PowerXL DG1 drive, up to 100 HP!
- ACE explosionproof VFDs are installed ‘on-machine’ inside the hazardous areas, eliminating expensive, complicated installations
- There is no need to run long lines of conduit and motor cable, dig up roadways and sidewalks, navigate around obstacles and hazards or build off-site control rooms in non-hazardous areas to house VFD clusters
- Reflected Wave Syndrome is eliminated due to short motor cable runs
- Drives available up to 100 HP
- Improved temperature rating: -30°C to +50°C (up to 75 HP); -30°C to +40°C (100 HP)
- Standard features include:
- Modbus TCP
- RS-485: Modbus RTU
- BACnet MS/TP