The ELPRO 105U-L and 905U-L products are a small I/O count transmitter and receiver pair delivered pre-configured for ease of installation. Just connect the antennas and apply power for them to be operational. The L series products may be reconfigured into a wider ELPRO I/O or gateway network as application needs grow. DIN rail mounted and DC (9-30V) powered, the units can also power a loop powered device to 24VDC, 30mA.
- Flexible usage: pre-configured matched transmitter/ receiver pair; individual use for transmission/ receiving I/O from other devices.
- Peer-to-peer communications with exception reporting, self-checking of messages via update time and secure data encryption.
- Multi-hop repeatability of signals when used with multi-I/O and gateway units.
- Up to 3000 wireless units per network.
- Class I Div 2 hazardous area approval (USA/Canada).
Applications: Flow meter monitoring, Storage tank monitoring, Pipeline cathodic protection, Pump stop-start, Lighting bank control, Power reticulation relay fault notifications, Emergency shower notification, Weather station reporting, Bearing condition monitoring
Transmitter Unit Specific Features: Input-only I/O: 2 DI/PI (digital inputs can be pulse inputs), 1 AI, 1 TI (thermocouple mV input). Additional internal inputs: set point (analog), power supply voltage, 24VDC, 30mA analog loop supply.
Receiver Unit Specific Features: Output-only I/O: 3 digital relay/ 1 analog outputs. Communications failure indication and configurable output (retained or reset/fail-safe on communications failure). LED indication of radio signal strength.